Dentist in Cooper City
Is painless numbing up possible? With The Wand it is. The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. As much of a revolution as an evolution, this computer controlled anesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since its invention more than 150 years ago. With The Wand, dentists can bring one of dentistry’s last remaining antiquated designs into the 21st century.
When it comes to going to the dentist you might not look forward to that appointment. However The Wand makes the visit easier and more comfortable for you and your family.
Patients often say……….’When are you going to do it?’
What can you expect with The Wand?
- The first thing you can expect is to smile as The Wand is a computer unit and looks like a modern piece of equipment, unlike an old fashioned syringe
- You’ll notice that your dentist will look more comfortable using The Wand hand piece, as it is simply held like a pen.
- You might not even know you’ve had an injection – that’s what some patients say – “When are you going to do it?
- Your dentist might choose to numb up just one tooth. There will be no numbness of the tongue, cheek or lip.You return to your routine able to drink and smile.
- You can expect to be so happy that you tell all your friends and neighbors about your great experience at the dentist.