Advanced Dental Technology
We strive to provide our patients with the best experience possible using the latest dental technology!
Is painless numbing up possible? With The Wand, we can provide high-quality, pain-free dentistry. The Wand was developed to replace the traditional syringe in dentistry. As much of a revolution as an evolution, this computer-controlled anesthetic delivery system is a logical progression from the syringe which has seen little change since its invention more than 150 years ago. With The Wand, dentists can bring one of dentistry’s last remaining antiquated designs into the 21st century.
When it comes to going to the dentist you might not look forward to that appointment. However, The Wand makes the visit easier and more comfortable for you and your family.
Patients often say……….’When are you going to do it?’
What can you expect with The Wand?
- The first thing you can expect is to smile as The Wand is a computer unit and looks like a modern piece of equipment, unlike an old fashioned syringe
- You’ll notice that your dentist will look more comfortable using The Wand handpiece, as it is simply held like a pen.
- You might not even know you’ve had an injection – that’s what some patients say – “When are you going to do it?
- Your dentist might choose to numb up just one tooth. There will be no numbness of the tongue, cheek or lip. You return to your routine able to drink and smile.
- You can expect to be so happy that you tell all your friends and neighbors about your great experience at the dentist.
Digital radiography is a form of X-ray imaging, where digital X-rays are used instead of traditional photographic film. Advantages include time efficiency through bypassing chemical processing and the ability to digitally transfer and enhance images. Also less radiation can be used to produce an image of similar contrast to conventional radiography.
What does a digital x-ray do?
The advanced digital x-rays magnify and enhance your teeth for better diagnosis of dental diseases or problems. This digital x-ray allows your dentist to take an image of your teeth and put it into an imaging program.
What are the benefits?
With this program, your dentist is able to use a number of tools that will allow a closer look at your teeth and surrounding structures with remarkable accuracy. Your dentist can examine small areas of decay between teeth and under existing fillings. Also, digital x-rays can help detect bone loss due to periodontal disease, dental infections, and abscesses.
How to schedule an appointment
Our Cooper City dentists are committed to making sure your smile is healthy and beautiful. Please contact us for more information.