Cooper City Dentist
We strive to provide our patients with the best experience possible using the latest dental technology!
CariVu’s transillumination technology makes tooth enamel appear transparent while porous lesions trap and absorb the light. This allows our dentist to see through the tooth, exposing its structure with very high accuracy.
With this program, we are able to use a number of tools that will allow us to take a closer look at your teeth and surrounding structures with remarkable accuracy. Our dentists can examine small areas of decay between teeth and under existing fillings. Also, our digital x-ray can help detect bone loss due to periodontal disease, dental infections and abscesses.
Click Here to save $100 on your GLO Science treatment.
Click Here to learn more about the GLO Science technology.
This hypoallergenic, latex and silicone free disposable mouthpiece works by isolating the areas of the mouth requiring work, while simultaneously illuminating the oral cavity via an attached light. Additionally, two vacuum channels run the entire length of the Isolite mouthpiece, evacuating fluids and moisture continuously, so you won’t have to expel saliva using the aspirator. The mouthpiece also protects your tongue from dental tools and shields the airway from possible inhalation of any foreign body.
The Isolate system allows our patients to have a more comfortable visit at our dental office in Cooper City.
Our intraoral camera makes your visits faster and allows you to visually see the inside of your mouth in vivid detail.
Perio Trays are custom fit for individual use.The Perio Protect Method’s combination of Perio Tray delivery with thorough cleanings from a dental office is the least invasive approach available, and research shows better results than cleaning alone.
For more information visit: http://www.perioprotect.com For success stories, visit: www.theOrkosAward.com/studies
As an adjunctive device, the VELscope Vx is effective in the visualization and discovery of a wide spectrum of oral trauma and disease, such as viral, fungal and bacterial infections, inflammation due to a variety of causes (including lichen planus and other lichenoid reactions), dysplasias, pre-cancerous lesions, cancers in situ, as well as squamous papillomas and salivary gland tumors.
Read more on Early Discovery of Oral Cancer.
When it comes to going to the dentist you might not look forward to that appointment. However The Wand makes the visit easier and more comfortable for you and your family.
Patients often say..........'When are you going to do it?'
What can you expect with The Wand?
- The first thing you can expect is to smile as The Wand is a computer unit and looks like a modern piece of equipment, unlike an old fashioned syringe
- You’ll notice that your dentist will look more comfortable using The Wand hand piece, as it is simply held like a pen.
- You might not even know you’ve had an injection – that’s what some patients say – "When are you going to do it?
- Your dentist might choose to numb up just one tooth. There will be no numbness of the tongue, cheek or lip.You return to your routine able to drink and smile.
- You can expect to be so happy that you tell all your friends and neighbors about your great experience at the dentist.
Read more on The Wand.